Sunday 6 April 2014

Storm Troll... And in other news

I really had to hold back throwing him down a flight of stairs quite a few times during the course of painting this model. I don't know what it was I was just really uninspired the entire time I put brush to mini.

He came together in the end though and my procrastination basing meant I had to spend even less time looking at him!

Storm Troll (5pts)
I really like the water effects on the storm trolls base, inspiring me to do something with water effects on eMorvs base. With the goat on the rock I just envision a bubbling creek with water lapping up against it, maybe with some vegetation thrown in. Anyways here is how it is going.

eMorv WIP basing
I have also kind-of painted the hand that is to hold Doomy. I am not sure about the colours at the moment, thinking I will change the grey underneath and tone down the green of the roots.

I Balanced Doomy on it to show some perspective of size.

eDoomy WIP - Basing
Slogging on with my April to-do list. I might actually get what I posted done! (for once)


No comments:

Post a Comment