Wednesday 9 April 2014

March, a month of half done projects

Gah finally got something finished for March.  Was a tough month of started projects that I got halfway through and then lost momentum.

That said I did get a lot of my Circle army either based or halfway based so that is a start.  You know how bad motivation has gotten when I am basing, an activity I don't really enjoy and not painting, an activity I usually find relaxing.

Without further ado I present Hypnos.



The shoulder decal was painted by Zeiju and looks fantastic.  Its of Hypnos the Greek god but stylised to look Iosian.  The 'steel' bits are also my first attempt at NMM steel.  I think they turned out alright.

Below is some of the basing I am working on.  Again Zeiju was a big help in getting me started.



This month I am hoping to finish the Celestial Fulcrum and the Reckoner I started in March.  I am not holding my breath on getting both done.

No comments:

Post a Comment