Thursday 18 April 2013

Trollbloods - List 35pt

So I played Trollbloods last night at my local game store, and while the game was close I noticed quite a few shortfalls in my list. Firstly the lack of range was annoying and the lack of magical attacks. This is my 35pt list:

  • pMadrak
  • Dire Troll Mauler
  • Troll Axer
  • Kriel Warriors (1 Leader 9 Grunts)
  • Kriel Warrior Caber Throwers (2)
  • Kriel Warrior Standard and Piper
  • Trollkin Fennblades (1 Leader 9 Grunts)
  • Fennblades Officer and Drummer
  • Fell Caller Hero
  • Krielstone Bearer and Stone Scribes (3)

I was versing the Testament of Menoth. His feat saw my mauler destroyed before he could do anything and his zealots obliterated my Kriel Warriors. Like I said it was close, my fennblades got Testament down to 6 health and I only needed an 11 on 3 dice on Madraks thrown axe. I rolled a 10. So Testament lived on 1 health and Madrak was destroyed next round.

Any suggestions for list changes would be awesome. Please comment below if you know of a way to help improve this list and reasons for the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment