Thursday 18 April 2013

Trollbloods - An introduction

Hi Everyone,

So I believe an introduction is in order, Trolls meet everyone. Everyone meet my trolls. Below are a few close ups of some exciting things in my army. Absent from these photos is an Impaler (of which I can't find) and the Kilt Lifter (still in blister.) 


Working from the back left to right (kindof):

Back Row
  • Janissa Stonetide
  • Mulg the Ancient
  • Earthborn Dire Troll
  • Dire Troll Bomber
  • Mountain King

Second Back Row

  • Fell Caller Hero
  • Troll Axer
  • Troll Impaler

Middle Row

  • Trollkin Sluggers (1 Leader 4 Grunts)
  • Fennblade Officer and Drummer
  • Trollkin Fennblades (1 Leader 9 Grunts)

Third Row from the Front

  • Krielstone Bearer and Stone Scribes (3)
  • Kriel Warrior Standard and Piper
  • Kriel Warriors (1 Leader 9 Grunts)
  • Kriel Warrior Caber Throwers (3) 

Second Row

  • Borka Kegslayer and Pyg Keg Carrier
  • Madrak Ironhide, Thornwood Cheiftan
  • Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia

Front Row

  • Troll Whelps (5)

So I have a lot of work ahead of me! Only 3 of these guys are fully painted, I will do the basing in bulk when I have about half of these guys done.


Exciting Things




Jannissa Stonetide - Minor Conversion
   My plan is to bead rocks on the wire so it looks like she is casting one of her spells. 





Madrak Ironhide, Thornwood Cheiftan - Base
   I really like the new sculpt, the basing I have done i think really makes him pop.



Mountain King - Just because he is awesome (and he cost a lot)
   He just looks really, really awesome. I am super excited and a little scared to paint him. It is a really big job. I am still green stuffing the cracks, he is missing his jaw, his butt-flaps, some of his arm rocks and his whelps. I don't think I will properly assemble him till I have painted most of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment