Sunday 21 April 2013

Legion of Everblight

So as I mentioned before I don't just collect/paint trolls. This is my Legion army, not that it is very impressive. 

I have actually decided to deviate a little from the original colour scheme. This one is inspired by some of the sepia drawings done in the LoE army books.



This force is the battle box + the holiday bundle from 2012/13, and a few extra. There are 2 shredders missing, they are metal and I haven't gotten around to putting them together.

Starting from the back row, right to left:
  • Warspears (1 Leader 4 Grunts)
  • Scythean
  • Ravagore
  • Carnivian

Middle Row:
  • Blighted Nyss Striders (1 Leader 5 Grunts)
  • Blighted Nyss Shepherd
  • Blighted Nyss Sorceresss and Hellion
  • Shredders (4)

Front Row:
  • Lylyth, Herald of Everblight
  • Absylonia, Terror of Everblight


As with my Trollblood force there are a few minis painted in this army as well. These guys were done to test my ideas for the army colour scheme. I think the turquoise and deep red set off the mini, so of course I was a bit worried about the war beasts looking washed out. I think the shredder came up quite nicely though.

Ogrun Warspear Leader




 Shredder




No comments:

Post a Comment