Monday 22 April 2013

Suddenly A Wild Poster appears

Hi All,

Zeiju has invited me to post in this blog as well.  A little about myself and the hobby. I collect and play Retribution of Scyrah, Circle of Orboros and Protectorate of Menoth.  Straight up you can see that I go for the factions with long winded names.  Actually, I just happen to love the models and style of the miniatures for these factions.  Still getting my head around the rules and regularly get beaten by Zeiju and her nasty trolls, I won't mention how badly she trounces me when she pulls out her Legion.

Both of us are quite new to the hobby, though I used to play Warhammer which I feel is a disadvantage as it is like comparing chess to checkers.  Warmachine is much more like chess where as warhammer is more like checkers, sure there is some strategy but its mostly in list selection.  Hordes and Warmachine is a lot more tactical with many more ways of winning and even different casters in the same faction can play very differently and want completely different forces.

I don't have any pictures to post just yet as my camera work is bad and nothing is based.  Still as soon as I overcome these obstacles I will start posting my work.  Sadly, its not as good as Zeiju's but I try.

Anyway, that's quite enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment