Thursday 6 March 2014

March Month of the Light Beast

So for March my goal is to get 2 light warbeasts done the Pyre Troll and the Night Troll (or Storm Troll depending on how I feel).

This is to make way for surprise purchase that fiancée is getting me. How exciting!

Stretch goals are to get all 3 done.

Also this month I have primed my Champions + Skaldi Bonehammer, Champion Hero Solo, pGrimm, Rok, Mountain King skin, Night Troll and Pyre Troll.

March WIP - Trollbloods

Above is a pic of all my lovely primed minis and my current progress on the Pyre Troll which I started last night. Can i just say I am having a super mega fun time getting those flames to not be green, seriously so fun! (*sarcasm*) I think I am up to my 10th coat of white, and still can see some of that blue coming through.

Menoth players... I do not envy you... at all.

As I am posting this I just realised I forgot to prime the Storm Troll! (insert profanity here).

1 comment:

  1. Your forgetting studio scheme Ret players that have almost entire white armies and lots of large white areas that need to be very smoothly painted so as not to look gluggy.

    ReplyDelete