Monday 31 March 2014

End of March Frustration

Hey Everyone,

So my end of March finished minis looks even more dismal than April. I got a total of 1 mini finished! At least I met my 5 point quota?

All I can say after the amazing and inspiring Pyre Troll completion early in the month, the Storm Troll kind of just defeated me. I don't like him, I hate him. For me he has been terrible to paint and I am only half way. I did kind of break and start to paint eMorv from Circle Orboros just because I hated the Storm Troll so much then felt defeated again due to the amount of detail on that mini! So 2 half finished models to add to my April to-do list. Hopefully I can produce something I am happy with.

Any ways without further ado here is my completed Pyre Troll. So proud of him :)

Pyre Troll - Trollbloods

No comments:

Post a Comment