Saturday 25 October 2014

Monster Munchkins and Their Terror - The Aftermath

Hi Everyone,

So I haven't been painting or posting for a while now. I suppose I should provide a quick explanation as to why.

As you all know I collect Trolls, that's it... I have no interest in the other factions (I plan on selling my Khador and LoE)

A few months ago I had 2 little terrors visit me and while I had packed away most of my beloved trolls, a few were still hanging around. I supervised these terrors watching them admire my models, as they were lifting them gently. Satisfied they were okay around them I went to the kitchen to get them a snack and BANG CRASH BOOM!

My Mauler is completely broken the paintwork ruined and flaked, parts are missing across a few of the models including the Mauler. I handled this pretty well I thought - just grabbing as much as I could and put things away... and that is where it has stayed.

I haven't really taken anything out to examine the full extent of the damage. I have lost interest, knowing the hours ahead of me on repairing already done models and finding/replacing missing parts has made me avoid playing/painting.

I do intend to help Mithras in the near future on painting up a couple of battle boxes. Hopefully this will reboot my interest in the game.

[Photos to Follow]

1 comment:

  1. This gives me sadface, but I look forward to seeing more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete