Wednesday 22 October 2014

Long absences, new worlds and new blog

Sorry about the long absence from posting.  Last year I made the decision to get a job and move to Japan.  While it took quite a while to sort out of the legal aspects of the visa I am finally in Japan.  The said part is I have not been able to paint for quite a while.  Sadder still I couldn't bring my miniatures and painting to Japan, not only is 30kg not really adequate to pack your whole life into, but I have no room in my tiny 23.89m2 flat here, specially when the bathroom and laundry take up around 40% of that space.  Even if I had the space though between, work, classes and travelling back and forth to home I barely have time to study and do chores and maybe watch this weeks Gotham, let alone paint.

Since I can't really do much paint blogging from here, I will be blogging about one of my other favourite hobbies, tabletop RPG's.  Check out the RawrGaming blog here.

Cheers, looking forward to eventually being able to paint and blog about it again. In the mean time I am sure Tyrant Mithras and Zeiju will have plenty of painting bloggery to keep you entertained.  To be honest they are better painters than I am anyway, it makes up for me being smarter, better looking and perhaps slightly more egotistical (I prefer to think of it as more self confident).

Cheers,

Lokius

No comments:

Post a Comment