Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Year - TROOOOOLLS!

I am back, better (and more enthused) than ever!

In the month of Jan I completed a min. unit of Pyg Burrowers (love those little guys) and a Night Troll!

Min. Pyg Burrowers

Min. Pyg Burrowers

Night Troll (front)

Night Troll (back)


I meant to submit one of my burrowers into the Lost Hemisphere, Paint the Target: January alas, I was too late (the guy back row on the left! He has a super special hat). Do not fear though I plan on submitting a piece in the February thread!

Thoughts on RawrMachine going forward: 
  - MOAR Painting tutorials
  - MOAR Battle reports (possibly videos!) 
  - MOAR Posts
  - MOAR Trolls!

Personal goals: 
  - I want to start training for the Aussie CanCon, not sure where to start... maybe timed turns :)
  - Painted Trollblood lists!


1 comment: