Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Road to TempleCon 2015 (part II)

Hello again!

I've been a little tardy with this follow up to my initial TempleCon, Road to post but here we are at last.

Painting in still on schedule I believe but not as much got done as I was distracted with actually playing some games of Warmachine and RPG's. Met a great Khador and Circle Orboros player who came to town and paid a visit to our local gaming club. We threw down 35pts; Forward Kommander Sorscha against Pirate Queen Skarre.

Sorscha laid the smack-down on anything in her control area as she Feated, just about one-shotting the Deathjack and killing it in short order. Fortunately for Skarre, she scored a lucrative Ritual Sacrifice, starting the turn on 12 Focus and the remaining Satyxis Raiders holding their ground after constant Command checks. Getting a Backlash onto Beast 09 with the Skarlock, the Satyxis put some damage on which in turn went to Sorscha and Skarre was able to seal the deal with a couple of boosted Hellfires.

But where is the painting up you may ask? (...not likely but hey)
Here is what I got done this past fortnight; Bayal and four of the ten the Legionnaires.

The plan for part 3 of this series will be to have the Legionnaires and their unit attachment done. Being the slow-ass painter I am, this task seemed almost impossible but as I progress I begin to ask myself...


Checklist:

Kallus
 - Ravagore
 - Ravagore
Shepherd
Max Legionnaires (4 down, 6 to go)
 - Character UA
Min Hex Hunters (Max unit painted)
 - Character UA

Min Spawning Vessel

See you in part trois!


1 comment:

  1. Keep at it, you're doing better than I am on getting ready for Templecon 2015!

    ReplyDelete