Wednesday 12 February 2014

(Belated) End of January Painting update

So, my computer decided to die at the end of January and I only just got it working with new parts today.
My goals for January were Eiryss, Dahlia & Skarrath, min unit of krielstone bearer & stone scribes and troll whelp solos.

While my painting was on track for the start of the month, birthday plans and vacation derailed my painting goals. I still got more than 5 points done though.
PEiryss (3pt)
Mercenary Solo
Dahlia (/w Skarrath is 9pt)
Minions Lesser 'Caster


Skarrath (/w Dahlia is 9pt)
Minions Warbeast



In addition I got new models this month, really excited to paint them! 

Max Unit of Champions with Skaldi Bonehammer to match. (also got a blister of krielstone scribes... not so excited) 

No comments:

Post a Comment